Monday, July 29, 2019

Touring Nahant


I got on the fat bike yesterday morning for the first form of activity (beside walking) since meniscus surgery on July 2. I took the opportunity to take a ride from the house through the side streets of Lynn out to the beaches of Nahant (smallest municipality by population in Essex County). Despite having such a nice town three miles away, there is no public parking to speak of which makes this scenic town, surrounded by water so inviting to tour via bicycle. I visited several roads and trails that I have otherwise been running past for years. I got a chance to see additional WWII bunkers in the landscape buried around Lodge Park (East Point Loop Station). All in all, awesome ride for which with plenty of stops for photos, spent over 3 hours on the bike tour.













1 comment: