Monday, December 11, 2023

Thanks for the Trails 5K

ECTA put on another post-Thanksgiving cross country and trail race via Patton Park in Hamilton. This time it was held on the Saturday instead of the Friday. Same venue and same course used in the past. Weather was decent. Shorts, long sleeve and gloves. I saw some familiar SRR faces out there with Tinger, Bifano and Cullinan. CMS had Todd Callaghan tuning up before his trip to XC Nationals in Tallahassee. The hills on this one were painful as usual. I placed 35th with a time of 25:49. GPS captured 3.29 miles. I had a good finish, getting past four men that were ahead of me with 800m to so I felt good about that. A hot bowl of soup was the reward after the race. A lot of raffles were handed out but my number was not called. 

Thanks For the Trails Race Results 



No comments:

Post a Comment